Maison Gilliard Dôle des Monts
Dôle des Monts remains what it always was, a harmonious marriage of grape varieties. It combines the grace of a late Gamay with strong sap of a Black Pinot. It’s race one and elegance on the other.
- Its name is legendary.
- Its appeal is its harmony, its distinction, its aromas of great fruitiness, and its nicely blended tannins.
- Pinot Noir, Gamay
- Great wine to pair with red and white meat, hard or soft cheeses.
- Its color is dark, ruby red.
- The wine has a light fragrance of red, ripe fruits, strawberries, and raspberries.
- To the palate it is a very fruity, full-bodied wine with soft tannins.
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2020 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot