- Created in 2002 by Dreyfus Ashby.
- Always elegant, authentic Oregon Pinot Noir that would be approachable young.
- All fruit is sourced from low-yield vineyards in the Willamette Valley.
- 25% of the fruit comes from the famous Roserock Vineyard.
- Since its debut, Cloudline has quietly become one of Oregon’s most successful brands.
- Cloudline’s reputation is that of high-quality and value.
- From the beginning, the Cloudline wines have been a hit with wine lovers in the U.S., and can now also be found in Brazil, Canada, Japan, Norway and Sweden.
The 2022 Vintage:
- 2022 started with an unconventional April frost and then a slow push after budbreak, putting us 2-3 weeks behind in many vineyards.
- Spring humidity caused headaches, but vigilant farming and sunny summer skies prevailed, leading us into a more classic early October harvest and the gorgeous, complex 2022 vintage.
- 100% Pinot Noir
- Pinot Noir is well-suited to pair with poultry, beef, fish, ham, lamb and pork.
- It will play well with creamy sauces, spicy seasonings and may just be one of the world’s most versatile food wines.
- Introducing the 2022 Cloudline Pinot Noir, our vibrant Willamette Valley cuvée.
- Fresh, fruit forward and inviting, it brings fresh personality and lovely raspberry, cherry, and strawberry aromatics.
- The mix of roundness, depth and a hint of fruit tartness plays well on the palate, creating a delightful, velvety touch.
This is a wine that welcomes you to the premier Oregon wine growing region with gusto.
It is simply delicious. Enjoy!
2022 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot