- This wine is produced in a traditional way, using stainless steel tanks which are equipped with temperature control-systems for fermentation between 82°F – 86°F.
- Maceration time is between 15 to 25 days, depending on the sort of grape.
- The wine is then matured in tanks before being bottled at the Château.
- 70% Syrah
- 30% Grenache Noir
- Served at 64°F, it is perfect with grilled or roasted meat. It is especially recommended with a leg of lamb.
- It is a garnet-red colored wine with a blue hue.
- Its scent of ripe fruit is dominated by black currants underlined with hints of spices and pepper.
- In the mouth, it is round and harmonious with long smooth tannins.
- It is very pleasant when young and it will age very well for five or six years.