- This is traditional winemaking. After being gently crushed with a pneumatic press, fermentation takes place on fine lees inside stainless-steel tanks.
- The temperature is controlled at 64°F in order to obtain the best aromatic extraction.
- After racking and filtering, the wine is bottled at the Château.
- 60% Roussanne
- 30% Grenache Blanc
- 5% Marsanne
- 5% Viognier
- Served at 57°F, it is perfect with shellfish and grilled fish.
- It is especially recommended with any delicate fish.
- Its color is a golden-yellow-green. It exhales fine scents of flowers and white-fleshed fruits.
- Its characteristic is a well-balanced structure, beginning with a round and fruity taste of peach and apricot and ending on a fresh and persistent note of citrus fruits.
- Its best aromatic expression is immediately reached in the first year and it continues for two-to-three years..
2022 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot