- Costières de Nimes, the easternmost appellation of the Languedoc, is effectively part of the Rhône since the climate, soil and topography are so similar to those just over the river in the southern Côtes-du-Rhône vineyards.
- The relatively uniform soils are marked by large pebbles on gentle, typically south-facing slopes.
- This wine is produced in a traditional way. The extraction is soft to preserve all the complexity of this grape variety.
- 100% Grenache
- Served at 64°F. This wine will accompany meat such as wild boar or lamb very well.
- This wine is very complex. The robe is deep ruby.
- The nose is on the red fruit (cherry) mixed with spicy notes.
- On the palate the tannins are tender and supple, marked by finesse and elegance.
2022 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot
2021 | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot