Boomtown by Dusted Valley
100% Sauvignon Blanc
“Dusted Valley continues to roll out delicious, food-friendly wines under this nationally distributed brand.”
– Andy Perdue, Great Northwest Wines
- Our 2022 Boomtown Sauvignon Blanc comes from primarily Olsen Vineyard (Yakima Valley) with a little Evergreen (Ancient Lakes).
- Olsen Vineyard is located in the East end of the Yakima Valley from north of Prosser to north of Benton City. The vineyards are planted on several different sites with a wide variety of slopes, aspects, and elevations.
- Evergreen Vineyard in the new Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley AVA is one of the top sites for white wine in Washington state. Evergreen produces exception fruit.
- Columbia Valley
- Alcohol: 12.9%,
- TA: 7.1,
- pH: 3.23
- 65% Stainless kept on lees
- 35% Neutral barrel with lees stirring.
- Rich fresh and zesty with a lip-smacking mix of key lime, passion fruit and grapefruit.
- The layers of fruit a complemented by a salty minerality, flinty tones and some deep grassy petrol notes.
- Summer patios, fresh seafood and all types of Pacific Rim fare.