Boomtown by Dusted Valley
“Dusted Valley continues to roll out delicious, food-friendly wines under this nationally distributed brand.”
– Andy Perdue, Great Northwest Wines
- Columbia Valley
- Alcohol: 13.2%,
- TA: 7.89,
- pH: 3.41
- 100% neutral oak
- This Chardonnay opens with notes of freshly cut pears framed by balancing acidity.
- Fresh, vibrant and a sure bet for Chardonnay lovers.
- The Boomtown 2022 Chardonnay hails from several cool-climate vineyards in the Yakima Valley.
- The cooler climate offers a natural acidity that we seek in our finished wines and serves as the backbone of our Chardonnay program.
- Designated in 1983, Yakima Valley was the first federally recognized wine-growing region in the Pacific Northwest.
- The valley has an arid, continental climate, with annual average precipitation at just 8 inches (20 cm).
- It’s one of the few appellations in the state where white varieties are more planted than red, led by Chardonnay and Riesling.
- Stretches of cooler terrain in Yakima Valley are home to almost half of the Chardonnay and Riesling grown in the state.