BOOMTOWN by Dusted Valley
Boomtown by Dusted Valley offers varietal specific wines with one goal – to over deliver. We affectionately refer to Boomtown as Dusted Valley’s little brother.
- 96% Syrah
- 4% Grenache
- Washington State, Columbia Valley
- Alcohol: 14.1%,
- TA: 5.5,
- pH: 3.8
- 10% new French oak
- “Barbecued foods with a smoky char pair nicely with Syrah, as do lamb, venison and game birds.” FoodandWine.com
- Washington State Syrah has it going on.
- The Boomtown Syrah has classic notes of blueberry, juicy black raspberry along with subtle hints of herbs de Provence.
- To sum it up; new world fruit meets old world complexity.