Massenez Garden Party Basil Liqueur
Garden Party is a maceration of fresh herbs or vegetables grown organically, macerated in neutral grain alcohol, then distilled in copper stills. After further reduction, sugar is added (100g/liter).
- The vegetables, all freshly cut, are directly macerated in alcohol, then distilled.
- The simple addition of sugar is enough to finish this liqueur, perfectly restoring the organoleptic signature of the basil.
- An exceptional aromatic intensity.
Spring Party Cocktail
- In a shaker, place a strawberry cut in strips. Pile delicately.
- Add ice cubes and pour:
- 3 cl of Garden Party Basil ® Liqueur,
- 3 cl of white rum,
- 1 cl of fresh lemon juice,
- 1 cl cane sugar.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
FRESH SALAD with LIQUOR OF BASIL GARDEN PARTY:
- 600 g strawberries
- 200 g of Basil Liqueur Garden Party ®
- 60 g of granulated sugar
- Sugar Syrup
- – 150 g of crystal sugar
- – 150 g of water
- Boil water and sugar, leave cool, weigh 200 g of syrup sugar.
- Add the Garden Basil Liqueur Party ®.
- Wash and hull strawberries, cut them into 2 or 4.
- In a deep plate, dress the cut strawberries in a rosette.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Top with sugar syrup and basil at the time of serving.
For even more enjoyment, accompany the strawberry salad with quenelle of ice cream with yogurt, vanilla or olive oil.
NV | Tech Sheet | POS | Label | Bottle Shot