Massenez Garden Party Basil Liqueur
Garden Party is a maceration of fresh herbs or vegetables grown organically, macerated in neutral grain alcohol, then distilled in copper stills. After further reduction, sugar is added (100g/liter).
- The vegetables, all freshly cut, are directly macerated in alcohol, then distilled.
- The simple addition of sugar is enough to finish this liqueur, perfectly restoring the organoleptic signature of the basil.
- An exceptional aromatic intensity.
Spring Party Cocktail
- In a shaker, place a strawberry cut in strips. Pile delicately.
- Add ice cubes and pour:
- 3 cl of Garden Party Basil ® Liqueur,
- 3 cl of white rum,
- 1 cl of fresh lemon juice,
- 1 cl cane sugar.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
FRESH SALAD with LIQUOR OF BASIL GARDEN PARTY:
- 600 g strawberries
- 200 g of Basil Liqueur Garden Party ®
- 60 g of granulated sugar
- Sugar Syrup
- – 150 g of crystal sugar
- – 150 g of water
- Boil water and sugar, leave cool, weigh 200 g of syrup sugar.
- Add the Garden Basil Liqueur Party ®.
- Wash and hull strawberries, cut them into 2 or 4.
- In a deep plate, dress the cut strawberries in a rosette.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Top with sugar syrup and basil at the time of serving.
For even more enjoyment, accompany the strawberry salad with quenelle of ice cream with yogurt, vanilla or olive oil.