ANNONCE DE BÉLAIR-MONANGE
Following the restructuring of the estate initiated in 2008, another wine embodying the inherent qualities of the vineyard
– minerality, concentration of red berries, balance and length
– emerged in 2014: ANNONCE DE BÉLAIR-MONANGE
- 90% Merlot
- 10% Cabernet Franc
- For pairing with Bordeaux, look for the more refined and simply prepared cuts such as loin chops, rib chops and a rack of lamb.
- These classic dishes can be a divine pairing with Bordeaux.
- More aromatic, rustic and spicy preparations of lamb often call for a wine with a bit more of a chewy, rustic and herbal character.
- Produced in very limited quantities, ANNONCE enjoys the same attention as the Grand Vin: meticulous vineyard work undertaken with respect for the environment followed by a manual harvest once the grapes have reached optimal maturity.
- Vinification takes place in concrete and stainless-steel vats, where maceration and extraction are gentle and measured in order to allow the fruit its highest expression.
- The wine is then aged in French oak barrels.
- Although ANNONCE exhibits great charm in its youth, a few years of cellaring or a few hours of decanting will be largely rewarded.