- This wine is produced in a traditional way.
- Made from pressed and the aignées method to preserve freshness and aromatic purity.
- Served at 52°F, it is perfect for summertime meals around the pool, with fresh salads or ribs at a barbecue on the beach.
- It is particularly recommended with grilled red peppers pickled with the olive oil from Campuget.
- A very sexy pale rosé.
- The nose is full of grapefruit and exotic fruits.
- A delicate freshness offers a vibrant and delicate mouth with hints of red fruits.